Thank you for your interest in our lead free, low lead and leaded brass alloys. Mueller Brass Company continues to be recognized as an industry leader and is committed to fulfilling its role as one of the most consistently stable and financially secure companies in the brass rod industry.
We welcome your inquiries, comments or concerns and look forward to discussing how Mueller Brass Company can help provide the right brass solution for your manufacturing needs.
- Port Huron Mill
- Belding Mill
- 2199 Lapeer Avenue
- 302 Ash Street
- Port Huron, MI 48060
- Belding, MI 48809
- Phone: 800.553.3336.
- Phone: 800.553.3336
- Phone: 810.987.7770.
- Fax: 810.987.9108
- Fax: 616.794.1214
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mueller Brass Company – At A GlanceProducts:
- Extruded Brass Rod
- Cast and Turned Billets
- Standard Alloys (C34500, C35300, C36000, C36100, C37700)
- EcoStream™ Alloys (C27450, C27451, C36500, C37000)
- Engineered Alloys (C35330, C48500, C67300)
- Other Alloys (Consult Mill)
- 1,000lbs per size (minimum)
- Larger bundles available
- 12, 14 and 16 feet (random mill lengths)
- 10,000lbs per release
- Standard Alloys: 1,000lbs per size
- Special Shapes/Alloys: 2,000lbs per size
Downloads CenterNew CustomersCredit ApplicationBlanket Resale Cert.Proof of InsuranceMMSDS and ISP / PED CertificationsClick here for MSDS and CertificationsNAFTA Certificate & Country of OriginConflict Minerals LetterOther Downloads
Click her for RoHS and WEEE information